MOMENTS TO CHERISHED

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

INDESCRIBABLE MIRACLES

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday 30 June 2011

:: Our Stories ::



Assalamualaikum...



again & again this is my story...my blog...hehehe ;p

 I actually have not much idea as of what I am suppose to write here but...

 well...Let's see...

I'll start with myself...



My name is Sriyuni Mohamad Yusoff and I am 27 years old momma of Qaseh Sufi Adriana Binti Muhammad Dzulhelmi...


us...happy as can be...^_^


The time I got married, I was just 25 years and me myself actually not sure whether i'm ready for the commitment or not...

(yela kannn...muda sgt, tak cukup matang...takut banyak hal yg boleh buat hati mudah berubah...)



and for my husband, i am sure that time dia dh sgt2 bersedia nk pikul tanggungjawab sebagai suami...

lepas kawen and bila kami dah saling memahami dan lebih kenal hati masing2 dgn lebih dalam...i felt that He is the love of my life... 

I fell in love with him because I thought he was a very responsible man...and he is... 

He was a devoted father to our lovely daughter, and that is something I admired deeply in him...

eventhough sometimes we had just so many differences and different opinions...(opposites attract...^_*) 

mase bercinta mmg tak main ek ckp2 "CINTA" nih...rase cam mengarut je...mentioned 'sayang' tu of coz la kannn...


my everything...



 sedar tak sedar It's already two years + since we are married and I have never felt more stable or secured as I am with my lovely husband...

He lets me be myself... encourage me to work hard (definitely la dear)... to grow as a human and guides me, even push me sometimes...hahaha...

(over pushed also buat haku 'stress tak hengat dunia okayyyy!!!) 

He comforts me as well when I am sad and listen to me when I rant when I am upset... 

anyway (thank you abang, if you are reading this by any chance...)




*


*


*


*


*


*


*










moments of momentous...


Then there is my daughter, the one I have with my husband...^_^ 
She will be 1yr old this year...how time flies!

 But...I do feels that she is such a spoil brat as she has everyone eating out of her hands... even though she just a baby okeyyy...hihihi... 

especially her father... Hmmmppphhhh... much to my annoyance at times... 

but sometimes... 

because of what I had missed in my own childhood, I am so happy for her and also envious of her...

 i am so blessed being her mother...






her giggles get more cheekier and dh pandai jeling2...



 as for now...i mean life after marriage...

 I am  surrounded by so many relatives and extended family members from my husband side that I found very hard for me and can't even remember everyone... 

positively, I find it all truly amazing...

I also have a great own family besides a wonderful mother in law who is absolutely graceful and inspiring to see...

(how lucky I am...)

and good in laws too... 

i'm blessed!!!




*


*


*


*


*


*


*




love & soul...meaningful daughter and hubby with great heart!!!
~xoxo~




I suppose that's all I am writing about for now... tak larat dahhh...


Will write more next time...








l o v e 
~mommaSUFI~




No comments:

Post a Comment