MOMENTS TO CHERISHED

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

INDESCRIBABLE MIRACLES

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday 27 June 2011

:: Introducing Me... ::

hello world...

salam Isnin...


yesterday i had a wonderful weekend despite the fact that i spent most of the time inside the house with my little sufi...





why?





...hmmm my lovely en.helmi went to Thailand with his colleagues and we had to stay at home...he left me his car but tak brani la nk kuar klau en.helmi takde kann...takowt jd pape krg tak pasal2 la pulak...

and know what he didn't bring back any souvenir for me and little sufi...huhu...

takpela, i know you keje...

and me myself mcm tak pcaya je that i created a blog for us...yela, previously asyik dok blogwalking je kann...

anyway, tenkiu byk2 en.helmi sbb mdesak sy to share my thoughts and sumthing dat would bring a smile...





l.o.v.e
~ mommaSUFI ~

No comments:

Post a Comment