MOMENTS TO CHERISHED

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

INDESCRIBABLE MIRACLES

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 6 July 2011

:: Today is A Great Day ::


Assalamualaikum...


when I woke up this morning, I just feel blessed and great...

I hope everybody feels the same way too!!

  Thanks to Allah for giving me the great opportunity by live in His creation with full of rahmat and rezeki...

 sometimes when i think that i'm the the worst person in this world... 

people are talking bad things about me at the back... 

they try to ruin my life and bla bla bla...

I just need to stop thinking about people and stop being negative... 

 Whatever i heard, i always remind myself, just take it as a lesson and motivation for me to move on with the new positive improvement...

 The most important thing, i need to be myself... yesss, that's it!! 

 Enjoy my life by keeping myself close with Allah... 

Any good things happen is from Allah and bad things happen because He want to test us tho we will be more stronger and show our loyalty to Him...

 Pengalaman itu yg mematangkan kita semua...
Dan setiap yg terjadi semua ada hikmah yg kdg2 di luar jangkaan kita...

Subhanallah... Allahuakhbar!! Sesungguhnya Allah maha besar ^_^






l o v e
~mommaSUFI~


No comments:

Post a Comment